Property Search Form
To search for a property you have three choices;
- Property Search Form - best used when the price, property characteristics and area
- Property Search by MAP - best used when the property characteristics and price are flexible and the 'general' area is known.
- Property Search by Neighbourhood - best used when the exact area(s) and general price are known but property characteristics are flexible.
Make it easy on yourself and Contact Us! List the budget, property characteristics and area along with ANY other requests and let us do the work. We know the best investments for all aspects of home buying and can make your house hunting a heck of a lot easier and minimize the time it take to find your next perfect home. Let the experts bring the best properties to you!
We highly recommend Logging in with either your Facebook account or Signing up by clicking the link below or on any other search page. This is needed to get all information on a property (this is NOT set by us but set by the Real Estate Board or British Columbia, we apologize for the inconvenience). By signing up you will have the ability to add properties to a list of 'Favorites' and add notes.
168 POWELL STREET
808 168 POWELL Street in Vancouver: Downtown VE Condo for sale in "SMART" (Vancouver East) : MLS® # R2202579$599,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 650 sq. ft.60 m2Newer Condo in the trendy Concord Pacific Eco "SMART" Building. The 1 Bedroom unit with Juliet balcony. The building was built in 2009 with the environment in mind. Facilities include exercise/yoga room, meeting room and bike room. There is no parking stall with this unit. Perfect for the biker or transit person. Living in the centre of one of this city's most up and coming areas. Currently rented and features peakabo view of the water and floor to ceiling windows. Making this unit exceptionally bright. More detailsNu Stream Realty Inc.
- JONATHAN JONES
- CENTURY 21 IN TOWN REALTY
- 1 (604) 4429325
- Contact by Email
Listing information last updated on September 24, 2017